Overview What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us. Responsibilities Our Operations consultants help clients realize competitive advantage from operations. This high performing team translates business strategy into effective operations to drive both growth and profitability. Specific areas of focus include product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations, and capital asset programs and operations.Candidates must be able to support requirements gathering sessions with clients, analyze and document system requirements, assist in the creation and maintenance of project documentation (e.g. test plans, data dictionaries, user guides, and training materials), perform system testing, develop training materials, provide system training, and work collaboratively with system developers and end users to resolve issues.
- Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1-2 years of Business Analyst experience
- Candidates must be able to support requirements gathering sessions with clients, analyze and document system requirements, assist in the creation and maintenance of project documentation (e.g. test plans, data dictionaries, user guides, and training materials),perform system testing, develop training materials, provide system training, and work collaboratively with system developers and end users to resolve issues.
- Work collaboratively with system developers and end-users to resolve issues
- Strong oral and written communication
- Business and technical writing experience
- CDC experience preferred
- Experience with SDLC and Agile Methodologies preferred
- Experience with SharePoint preferred and EPM systems
- This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Disclaimer Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at [email protected]
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Student Loan Paydown
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program