Overview What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us. Responsibilities As a Federal Financial Analyst Consultant, youll help lead our clients through a business process reengineering (BPR), as well as program and performance management. Our professionals help our clients transform their business processes, improve internal controls, improve efficiency of operations, increase transparency and performance management, and to comply with Federal laws and regulations. The nature of our projects is extremely fluid and requires self-motivated individuals that are willing to develop solutions on their own or in a team of highly skilled professionals. Project members are provided the opportunity to interact with our clients senior management, as well as the opportunity to enhance their skills in the area of technical competency, business development, client service and people development.
Qualifications The successful candidate will have proven experience supporting budget and finance functions (including planning, formulation, and execution) for federal agencies. The candidate will support process improvement recommendations and implementation to budget functions. Specifically, the following skills and experiences are requested:
- Minimum Years of Experience: Experience of five or more years is required with experience with federal financial management user fee management, internal controls and compliance activities
- Ability to offer insights based on experience supporting budget and financial management initiatives within the federal civilian sector
Knowledge Preferred: Demonstrated expertise in BPR disciplines, including process mapping, measurement and analysis, and implementation design
- Client-facing experience in a consulting environment among mid-level to senior leadership
Degree Holds a bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- Understanding of functions affecting budget (e.g., Acquisitions, Formulation, Execution)
- Understanding of funding accounting structures (e.g., Fund, Object Class)
- Certification(s) Preferred: PMP, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Experience and comfort with MS Excel and other MS Office products
- Aggregate and synthesize data from authoritative systems into metrics and analytics
- Ability to quickly comprehend complexity and convey findings in concise, well-written narratives
- Experience within HHS, NIH, FDA, CDC, or CMS
This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification. The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described. Disclaimer Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at [email protected]
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Student Loan Paydown
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program