Overview What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us. Responsibilities
As a Federal Human Capital Consultant, youll help lead our clients through a business process reengineering and digital transformation of its current functions and work streams. Youll provide federal workforce standards and be apart in providing an end-to-end workforce lifecycle solution. Sucessful Candidates should:
Demonstrate a record of supporting complex federal human capital change management projects, including thorough knowledge of people-related competencies, training management, leadership development, and academic background such as psychology, human factors, applied cognition:
- Provide senior functional expertise for federal knowledge of one or more discipline in federal Human Capital practices.
- Work in system implementation teams to provide SME content related to requirements, system design, data flows, interfaces, and testing.
- Coordinating closely with the system deployment teams to design stakeholder engagement models, outreach and communication teams, training, and deployment strategy, design, and execution.
- Conduct assessment of change readiness, leadership alignment, and organizational impact
- Support the product vision and end user interests at the senior leadership level
- Define and design improved organizational designs
- Stakeholder management and communications to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support
- Ability to develop strong team and client relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Creative problem-solving ability and a consultancy mindset
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor s degree
Minimum Degree Required Major: in Human Resources Management, Business Management, Organizational Behavior, Information Systems or related field required
Degree(s) Preferred: Master s degree
Preferred Degree Major: in Human Resources Management, Business Management, Organizational Behavior, Information Systems or related field required, Prior human capital experience with HHS, NIH, CMS, CDC or FDA preferred
Certification(s) Preferred: Certified Payroll Professional (CPP), Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR), and/or a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification
- This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Disclaimer Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at [email protected]
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Student Loan Paydown
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program