Req ID: 53931
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our companys growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Configuration / Implementation Analyst to join our HealthPlan team. This role will require approximately 75% travel to our client locations throughout the US. Preference for candidate located in the Northeast US region.
- Participate in application implementations and tests end user processes
- Configure benefits in healthcare payer system
- Configure providers and provider contracts in healthcare payer system
- Work with business users to define and analyze problems and align the most appropriate technical, application or configuration solutions
- Analyze business and user needs, documenting requirements
- Conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment
- Create, review and deliver enduser documentation (user guide, process flow charts, and training materials) and training for accuracy
- Work with the user to select or create appropriate scenarios to test all results to determine whether system changes met project specifications; use scenarios to assist the end user in acceptance testing
- Ensure that documentation is updated when change requests are approved for the project
- Provide input on processes, procedures, or new approaches
- 5 or more years of experience with medical claim business system software / health insurance payer systems (OHI, Visiant (ikaSystems), Facets, QNXT, Xcelys, Amisys etc), implementation, or equivalent consulting experience
- Minimum 4 years of related health insurer industry experience, with business knowledge of benefits, provider contracts, claim systems, and adjudication principles
- Solid knowledge of medical benefit policies and plan designs, professional and facility claim processing, and medical terminology and industry standard code sets (CPT4, ICD-9-CM, ICD-10, etc.)
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Nice to Have
- Strong knowledge of system development methodology, and project management skills
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments, independently determine solutions, and anticipate/prevent potential problems
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and extensive use of data query logic
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.