Do you want to gain valuable skills and experience working as a contractor?
ACCENTURE CONTRACTOR EXCHANGE Solves clients toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, operations and security. Develop and enhance your skills and experience, working across diverse teams, projects, and industries.
- We are seeking a Helpdesk/Technical Support in Boston, MA Must be local or willing to relocate at own expenses.
- This is a contract opportunity that does not offer sponsorship now or in the future.
- Must be able to work on W2.
- Provide technical support for resolution of customer IT problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries.
- Liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents.
- Primary responsibilities are focused on customer contact, not transaction processing.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.