Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Enterprise Support Services (ESS) team and you will provide comprehensive, quality administrative and support services for all of our EY member firms. Our ESS professionals span a wide range of vital roles, from administrative support to facilities management, creative design, tax return processing, file management and emergency preparedness. With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Job Summary: As Hospitality & Workplace Services (H&WS) Representative, you ll be an integral part of the H&WS Team, and a pivotal force in managing its activities. You ll carry out various duties within office services, including setting up and supporting hospitality and meeting services. In addition, you ll prepare supplies for in-office hoteling clients, and maintain office equipment maintenance by completing documented set-up, maintenance and repair routines. Key Responsibilities:
- Manage various H&WS functions at EY sites, providing consistent, quality, and cost-effective services. Apply leading knowledge to protect the firm s assets and image, by maintaining a safe, functional and productive work environment
- Perform specialized tasks as required (e.g., helping H&WS, box moves, external messenger services, record keeping, binding, faxing, photocopying, ordering business cards, books and periodicals)
- Receive and track H&WS work order requests and dispatch work orders to maintenance staff
- Understand and operate local office equipment, including audio and visual equipment
- Set-up and prepare in-office hoteling work and meeting spaces that require audio and visual equipment, food and beverages for meetings.
- Coordinate video teleconferences by reserving the equipment, space needed, confirming peripheral equipment is compatible with all sites, and is operational prior to meeting start time
- Help with other facilities and hospitality functions as necessary
- Recommend ways to improve processes and better manage expenses
- May coordinate activities of office, hospitality, meeting and hoteling staff
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- In-depth knowledge of systems, tools and procedures related to office maintenance, hospitality, meeting and in-office hoteling services
- Ability to learn and use EY Reserve and EY Workplace system tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A minimum of 1-3 years related experience
- High School diploma, or equivalent experience
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.