Vinfen s HR Department is seeking a HR Project Coordinator to join its busy and friendly HR Department in Cambridge. The HR Project Coordinator coordinates, advances, and monitors HR projects across sub-disciplines. S/he provides analytical and organizational research as well as next steps to move projects forward. This person creates and interprets reports and research tools to assist in decision making. He or she improves efficiency and accuracy across the department. Finally, this person provides administrative support to the HR management team.
- Compiles, reports, and analyzes data for internal HR quarterly report. This includes preparing unique reports for Board Members.
- Partners with IT to advance HR IT objectives, problem-solve, and develop processes to better both work flow and work product.
- Provides administrative support to HR Management Team.
- Asissts with the HR budget process by reviewing monthly budget reports, working with finance and internal HR teams on budget targets and adjustments, and submitting budget to management. Assists with the Training budget.
- Analyzes budget data to report trends and address issues of concern. Makes and implements recommendations to resolve concerns.
- Maintains HR page of company intranet with mandatory employment law notices, HR contact information, updated internal documents. Researches, prepares, and posts HR Benefit of the Month.
- Improves departmental efficiency by reviewing, evaluating, and revising HR policies & procedures and automating and digitalizing internal company forms.
- Compiles, analyzes, and reports data for interdepartmental and company data report requests.
- Provides project management guidance for such projects as Open Enrollment, Annual Refreshers, Relief initiatives, and job description reviews and revisions.
- Keeps projects on track and organized through follow up with all stakeholders.
- Supports and/or initiates process improvement implementation & goals.
- Works with the Legal Department to gather all relevant employee paperwork relative to employee records requests to comply with external litigation.
- Maintains HR Department-wide information such as the project calendar, scheduling, and contact information.
- Assists with preparation and submittal of annual EEO-1 and Vets 4212 report.
- Coordinates, revises, and finalizes materials for NEO, Open Enrollment, etc.
- Coordinates all-employee communications.
- Special projects and other duties, as assigned.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time Benefits
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits and perks!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that transforms lives by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Bachelor s degree in HR, business administration, or related field is required; Master s degree preferred.
- Minimum of three to five years experience in an HR administrative function.
- One to two years of project management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of HR recordkeeping procedures and practices covering all HR functions
- Knowledge of notification/communication requirements for all HR functions
- Knowledge of payroll and human resources systems
- Advanced knowledge of ADP software
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Word, Outlook, and Excel. This includes the ability to do mail merges, vlookups, and pivot tables.
- Ability to exercise judgment & discretion in dealing with individuals and confidential matters
- Ability to balance many competing priorities
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, planning, organizing and project coordination/management
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI and reference check.