Human Resources Generalist
Spencer Technologies – Medway, MA
We are looking for a motivated Human Resources Generalist who loves people, processes, and systems to support our ever growing global workforce. The successful candidate will have a can-do spirit, ability to support employees at all levels, and contribute to our organizational strategy. This position will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations associated with HR processes, administration and the execution of policies and procedures throughout the organization.
Role and Responsibilities Primary
- Assist with benefit program administration, including new employee and annual open enrollment processes
- Assist with reporting/tracking/administration of 401(k), COBRA, FMLA/STD/LTD, H&W, Life, AD&D
- Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to personnel activities
- Process new hires and terminations in HRIS system
- Manage accuracy of employee data and paperwork requirements within our HR systems
- Coordinate new hire onboarding activities including scheduling, training and preparing documents
- Provide administrative support for HR tools and platforms
- Identify opportunities and work to improve the quality and efficiency of the onboarding process
- Record new hire information into payroll system; create and maintain HR employee files
- Keep informed on changes to HR policies or programs and educate employees
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality in all areas of responsibility
- Partner with management on safety initiative
- Propose ideas for changes that will encourage growth and communication between managers and employees.
- Partner with recruitment: post jobs, screen applicants, schedule interviews, track onboarding paperwork, etc.
- Work with employees to upgrade company intranet/training programs and make it accessible and interesting for all employees to visit.
- Other duties may be assigned
- 3 plus years of HR support experience with an emphasis on coordinating projects
- 2 plus years of recruiting experience
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and able to cope well with a high volume of work
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity, including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook