Job Title: Human Resources On-boarding Specialist (Recruiter)
Department: Human Resources
Location: Escondido, CA
FLSA Classification: Non Exempt, Temporary, Could Be Long Term
Reports To: Medical Director & CEO
Status: Full Time
Company Overview: DocTalkGo is a nationwide, telemedicine, doctor / healthcare provider company providing virtual consultations to patients across America since 2009.
No other medical organization provides the type of care as provided by DocTalkGo.
Every member of the DocTalkGo Services, Inc. team contributes to the overall success of the company and each patients overall experience.
OVERVIEW OF JOB
The Human Resources Onboarding Specialist is responsible for the job placement, interview and recruitment of healthcare providers and key staff as part of the onboarding process. Specific tasks include processing employment agreements, background checks, EVerify, if applicable, I-9 review and compliance, new hire questions and ensuring each new employee is set up correctly in our systems.
The successful candidate can expect the following benefits:
Casual dress work environment
Personal time off (PTO)
Health insurance contribution
Dental insurance contribution
- 40 Hour Work Week
- Flexible Hours-Early or Late Start, Work 8 Hour Days
- Weekend work, with (choose two): Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday as off days
- 4/10 Schedule- 4 Days, 10 Hour Work Day-40 Hour Work Week
- Review all new hire paperwork for accuracy and ensure that all necessary forms have been received
- Schedule phone/face-to-face interviews with selected candidates.
- Communicate with hiring manager regarding the status of the new hire paperwork and follow up as necessary to ensure all corrections are made timely and accurately.
- Prepare various job offer letters and/or contracts (if healthcare providers).
- Review all offer letters and compensation agreements to ensure they are complete, accurate and are signed by the new hire for each position required
- Work on special projects as needed
- Call employees when necessary to confirm information submitted is accurate or to request information and documentation to satisfy work eligibility requirements
- Assists in other HR employment activities as assigned
- 2-3 years HR administration
- HR background a plus
- Must be highly organized with a keen attention to detail
- Exceptional follow through skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Previous experience in a role that required a high level of confidentiality
- 2 years new hire processing to include I-9 compliance preferred
- 2 years Onboarding experience preferred
EDUCATION AND / OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum AA Degree; Bachelors preferred
- English preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Federal form I-9, new hire policies, pre-employment requirements, employment eligibility based on specific customer contracts, etc. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Bilingual Required: English and Spanish
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs to include, but not limited to Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Outlook
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Office environment with controlled temperatures.
- Casual dress environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $28.00 /hour
- Hr Policies & Procedures: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Human Resources: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules