Hyundai of Chapel Hills - Internet Automotive Sales Associate
Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills – Colorado Springs, CO
Hyundai of Chapel Hills is expanding their Internet Sales Team and we re seeking an experienced Internet Automotive Sales Consultant. The most qualified candidate will be internet savvy, have good computer skills and excellent organizational skills to keep track of all sales leads and keep the website data up to date. Automotive sales experience is a plus.
Manages the online sales conducted through the dealership s website. Sell automobiles by understanding and demonstrating vehicles, qualifying buyers and closing sales.
- Keeping the dealership s website up to date with vehicle specifications and availability.
- Managing internet sales leads; responding to inquiries in a timely fashion and answering questions on available stock and product performance.
- Selling a minimum number of vehicles and bringing in a minimum number of customers from the Internet based on goals and objectives defined by the sales manager.
- Coordinating with a webmaster to update the website and create internet promotions and advertisements.
- Disclosing terms of sales with consumers and reviewing sales with dealership management.
- Preparing sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival. Ensuring the customer understands their vehicle s operating features, warranty and paperwork.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational training opportunities.
Meeting sales goals, motivation for sales, selling to customer needs, financial skills, documentation skills, scheduling, telephone skills, listening, verbal communication, customer focus, job knowledge.