The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos
Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The
reputation of our company rests on the quality of our
solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what
you can bring to our solutions in information assurance,
secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us
apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package
with benefits that include generous paid time off,
medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and
401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work
This position will be based on a customer site in
Linthicum, MD with less than 5% local travel required to
Columbia, MD & Ashburn, VA.
This position is for a Program Manager to serve as the
overall lead for integration activities in support of
the Xacta application suite. The candidate will be
responsible for strategizing with government clients to
optimize an enterprise deployment of Xacta in order to
meet evolving Government processes and requirements. The
candidate will be required to apply domain knowledge and
collaborate with team leads and clients to translate
functional needs into technical security solutions
appropriately. The candidate will interface with Senior
level Risk Management practitioners including the
Authorizing Official (AO), Information System Security
Officers (ISSO), System Owners and Engineers. The
candidate will be responsible for providing direct
support to the customer for all Xacta application
requirements in support of the security authorization
mission. This includes, but will not be limited to:
- Business Process Engineering/Re-Engineering.
- RMF Implementation Strategy.
- End-User/Stakeholder Management and Customer
- Program Management (Cost, Schedule, Risk, Status).
- Multiple Network Installation and Coordination
- Xacta User-base Synchronization.
- Facilitate efficiency and reciprocity throughout the
Federal Civilian, DoD, and IC Enterprises.
- Current TS/SCI FS Poly Clearance.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field, or the
equivalent combination of education, professional
training or work experience (6 years)
- 3+ years of relevant information technology (IT),
computer science or information security management
experience in a professional environment.
- Ability to independently learn and master the Xacta
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Knowledge of, or ability to quickly learn
Information Assurance principles including the Risk
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Management of Cost, Schedule, Resources, & Critical
Path of an Enterprise Software Implementation.
Preference will be given to candidates who can
demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Large IT system integration.
- Senior Level Stakeholder and Customer Management.
- Overall Contract Management (contract awards,
deliverables, staffing, schedule, performance, cost
and status reporting, etc.).
- Coordination of application updates, product
rollouts, and template activity to include business
- Effective User Adoption Campaigns (Stakeholder
- Effective Customer Relationship Management.
Additionally, the candidate will be required to
demonstrate an ability to:
- Diagram and develop business process workflows using
- Develop Program Management Plans in Microsoft
- Work tasks autonomously and manage staff located in
geographically disparate areas.
- Improve operational performance, streamline work
processes and work cooperatively and jointly to
provide quality seamless customer service.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and
the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- A professional attitude regarding attention to
detail and customer service and excellent
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail with an
emphasis on high quality of deliverables.
- Work cooperatively with other Telos Corporation and
Telos Identity Management employees, government
agencies and other industry partners.
- The successful candidate must meet eligibility
requirements to access sensitive information, which
requires US citizenship.
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct
drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an
offer of employment.
Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program.
Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be
contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security
Administration (SSA) and/or the Department of Homeland
Security (DHS) of your authorization to work in the
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages
including salary commensurate with experience and
benefits to meet your needs for today and the future.
Telos and its subsidiaries are an Affirmative
Action/Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging women,
minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans