Accenture Security Digital Identity & Access Management
Travel: 100% (Monday - Friday) ACCENTURE SECURITY Accenture Security delivers continuous, rapid fire innovation and new business capabilities that meet and redefinethe needs of the digital era. Youll help our clientsincluding 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the worldtransform their technology infrastructures using resources that range from cloud, data centers and workplace to networks, security and managed services.
JOB DESCRIPTION Do you have the deep functional and technical experience to help implement security solutions that align with our clients business objectives? Do you have the expertise to design and deliver solutions for establishing system user s credentials, and processes for applying those credentials to access enterprise systems and applications?
If so, read on and apply. Accentures more than 2,000 security professionals deliver holistic and proactive security solutions in 47 countries, and wed love to discuss our open Identity and Access Management (I&AM) Security Manager role with you.
YOUR ROLE Although no two days at Accenture are the same, your duties as I&AM Security Manager likely will include: Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing I&AM solutions across a variety of vendor products including Oracle, Forgerock, Okta, SailPoint and others. Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client. Understanding the business direction of companies and creating optimized I&AM architectures to meet their business needs. Building knowledge capital through research and development, and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients. Helping grow Accenture Security across North America through thought leadership and entrepreneurialism
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in I&AM, including designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with configuration and implementation of packaged or custom IAM solutions including:
- Design and develop automated provisioning and reconciliation of IT resources
- Request-based application and resource provisioning
- RBAC authentication to entitled applications and resources
- Role based resolution of approvers for request approval flows
- Single Sign-on
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in consulting and implementation of IAM solutions across various service areas/groups.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Functional Skills
- Access Management
- Identity Governance
- Directory Services
- Identity Provisioning
- Identity Management
- Identity Management as a Service
- Minimum 3 years of experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Vendor technologies or skills: Oracle product Suite, IBM, CA SiteMinder, SailPoint, RSA/Aveska, ForgeRock, Okta, Dell/Quest, PingIdentity, Securonix & SalesForce.
- Exposure to I&AM practitioners and experts
- Prior work experience serving C-Level clients as a security consultant
Industry-adopted security certifications (e.g. CISSP), as well as I&AM vendor or industry certification such as
- Certified Identity and Access Manager (CIAM)
- ForgeRock Certified OpenAM Specialist
- Oracle Identity Management - Security Administrator
- Oracle OIM Suite Plus 11g Implementation Specialist, etc.
- Bachelor or higher degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, CIS,MIS, Engineering)
- Prior experience in deployment and implementation of custom applications
- Experience with any of the following security areas:
- Information risk, privacy, and strategy (i.e. security and privacy policies, or risk assessments, or security and privacy compliance);
- Application security; (i.e. application security testing or security integrations with Systems Development Lifecycle (SDL) )
- Infrastructure security; (i.e.- securing networks and servers or security monitoring)
- Data security or encryption
Prior experience with any of the following:
- Provisioning Onboarding
- RBAC Authorization models
- SSO WAC technologies Enterprise SSO
- Privilege User Management
- Directory Services Meta-Directory Virtual Directory
- Authentication Methods
- Entitlement Management
- OAUTH, OpenID Connect
- JSON, REST, SOAP
- HTML5, jquery, node.js
- Demonstrated creativity in complex problem solving and ability to work under pressure
- Strong project/program management experience
- Ability to take business problems, existing processes and technology and translate these into service and process requirements
- Effective communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to be credible with clients
- Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach
- High energy levels and commitment to stringent timelines
- Ability to innovate and multi-task with minimal oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present documentation and influence decision making
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Youll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globallyincluding 94 of the FORTUNE Global 100 and governments around the worldyoull have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
- The scale of our capabilities and client engagementsand the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver valuewill give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
- Youll have access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous paid time off, 401(k) match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits (insert appropriate link specific to country).
CALL TO ACTION If youre a technology pro with a desire to help the worlds leading companies and governments, nows the time to join the worlds largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives. All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.