Identity and Access Management Engineer/Administrator
InfoQuest Consulting Group Inc. – Monmouth Junction, NJ
Duration & Type: 15 months Contract with a major pharmaceutical client
Please Note: This is a W-2 only position, Corp-to-Corp candidates will not be considered for this role. The position is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
Location: Fort Worth, TX
- The Privilege Access Management (PAM) Administrator is responsible for the oversight and successful implementation of a mechanism protecting privileged accounts across the organization, including areas such as Password Vaulting, Session Login, Session Recording and Break Glass solutions.
- Works with IT Infrastructure, Network, Application and business teams to deploy an enterprise level Privilege Access Management solution.
- Responsible for documenting, designing and administering the IAM integration oversight as well as infrastructure.
- Align PAM concepts with the IT Framework, including security, and develop appropriate audit controls and procedures to ensure the integrity of applications.
- Provide consultation and direction around PAM topics to project managers, Security and Compliance personnel, application developers and other administrators in creating functional, scalable and secure applications from design and development through implementation for business clients.
- Responsible for the support and health of the entire PAM solution.
- Responsible for documenting, designing and administering the PAM infrastructure in alignment with the overall IAM strategy.
- Provide support to security and develop appropriate audit controls and procedures to ensure the integrity of applications.
- Migration of existing PAM accounts from CyberArc to the Thycotic platform.
- Maintain an inventory of PAM accounts and traceability
- Work closely with the project managers, Security and Compliance personnel, application developers and other administrators in creating functional, scalable and secure applications from design and development through implementation for business clients.
- Identify, evaluate and participate in the decision-making around new and emerging technologies.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Thycotic IAM tool set.
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, performance tuning, backup, recovery methods, and support application integration as required.
- Provide overall direction and oversight into the PAM functions across the organization, including areas Password Vault, Session Login, Session Recording and standardization of tool management.
- Participate in the collection and analysis of existing business and technical requirements to develop Enterprise-wide Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of risk and change management, security policies and controls, user account life-cycle management, roles based access, access management, and directory.
- Translate clients business requirements into specific system, application or process designs.
- Work as a team member with client personnel and other teams to identify functional requirements and subsequently working with or in some instances leading others in the identification, justification and design of the clients solution.
- May be required to participate in a wide range of design activities, from requirements analysis through systems, application and/or process design specification and implementation.
- Have great knowledge across multiple platforms, processes or architectures.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Degree in Information Systems or comparable education/ experience
- At least 7 years of technical, quality or project management experience in IT.
- Thorough knowledge of Thycotic, Okta, Saviynt toolsets or other IAM tool sets such as Oracle Identity Manager, SailPoint, CyberArc.
- Knowledge in Federation, SAML, OpenID, OAuth and other industry standard authentication/authorization solutions.
- Solid understanding of the overall technical environment of the company
- Firm knowledge of IT strategy and architectural standards
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Good verbal, written and communication skills
- Strong customer relationship management experience
- Capable of working in an international environment with virtual teams
- Languages: Fluent in English (written & spoken) and local language
For consideration, please send resume to [email protected]