Job Id : 5059
Jobtitle : Immediate Hire Junior Analyst With Salesforce (Multiple Locations)
Location : Ashburn, VA
Company Name : Asta CRS Inc.
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $46,000 - $89,000 DAY
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-10-03
Required Skills : Mathematics,Customer Service,Computer Science,Continual Improvement Process,
Benefits : No benefits are available
We are currently seeking a Junior Salesforce Business Analyst. Salesforce Business Analysts are responsible for Salesforce.com development and maintenance projects. The job is hands-on and requires focusing on identifying, planning, coding, and implementing features and functions for Salesforce.com that are based on the needs of the company's customers.
Should be open for relocation
· Modified Business Requirement Document, Identified process repetitions, bottlenecks and infrequent routes
· Created Environment setup plan, Migration document and checklist
· Maintained and populated configuration workbook
· Planned testing strategy, created and signed off test-script, executed User Acceptance Test
· Configured products and price book
· Configured out of the box reports and dashboards as well as custom reports
· Performed in-depth analysis of business practices and provided recommendations on ways to improve the processes.
· Collaborate with information technology and business management to establish a strategy and architecture of new CRM to meet business needs.
· Responsible for analyzing and documenting business requirements, business workflow, developing file mapping and technical specification and working with business partners/stakeholders to determine details and priority of requirements
· Planned and conducted requirements elicitation meetings with the business to collect functional and non-functional requirements relating to client's Salesforce technology enhancement and initiatives.
· Conducted brainstorming sessions with the development team to actively involve them during the requirements stage level analysis.
· Worked towards preparation of requirements management plan, business and functional requirement documents.
· Created data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding.
· Assisted in designing and creation of training material and conducted internal training sessions for business users on Salesforce technology functionalities.
· Created new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs and components.
· Outlined the organization hierarchy and created profiles, roles accordingly in Salesforce; worked on visibility and security settings around them as required by the business.
· Designed different custom dashboards for various user groups based on their business functionalities and needs.
· Created and deployed several reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
· Designed various types of email templates for auto response to customers.
Minimum Requirements :
• Bachelors/Masters in (Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc)
• Excellent with MS Office products required
Professional Skill Requirements
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent written, listening and oral communication skills
• Logical and efficient, detail oriented and problem solver.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Strong customer service orientation
• Positive attitude & strong work ethic
• Good interpersonal skills in dealing with users, employees, management, and vendors.
• Ability to work in rapid changing environment
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
• Strong consulting skills; ability to collaborate with architects, developers and business units to apply best practices to Salesforce platform solutions
• Demonstrates intellectual curiosity, is a self-starter, embraces continuous improvement, and is execution-oriented
• Ability to clearly explain complex concepts
• Ability to document and communicate Best Practices
KYYBA Atlanta, GA
Job Description: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Technical Writing, ...
KYYBA Strongsville, OH
Job Description: The function of the Help Desk Analyst is to assist Refinish customers with support...
KYYBA Auburn Hills, MI
Job Description: Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent and at least 5+ years of ...
KYYBA Auburn Hills, MI
Job Description: BS degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of experience. Experience with ...
KYYBA Detroit, MI
Job Description: The Senior Data Scientist will be instrumental in supporting large business ...