Job Id : 5059
Jobtitle : Immediate Hire Junior Analyst With Salesforce (Multiple Locations)
Location : Ashburn, VA
Company Name : Asta CRS Inc.
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $46,000 - $89,000 PER DAY
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-10-03
Required Skills : Mathematics,Customer Service,Computer Science,Continual Improvement Process,
Benefits : No benefits are available
We are currently seeking a Junior Salesforce Business Analyst. Salesforce Business Analysts are responsible for Salesforce.com development and maintenance projects. The job is hands-on and requires focusing on identifying, planning, coding, and implementing features and functions for Salesforce.com that are based on the needs of the company's customers.
Should be open for relocation
· Modified Business Requirement Document, Identified process repetitions, bottlenecks and infrequent routes
· Created Environment setup plan, Migration document and checklist
· Maintained and populated configuration workbook
· Planned testing strategy, created and signed off test-script, executed User Acceptance Test
· Configured products and price book
· Configured out of the box reports and dashboards as well as custom reports
· Performed in-depth analysis of business practices and provided recommendations on ways to improve the processes.
· Collaborate with information technology and business management to establish a strategy and architecture of new CRM to meet business needs.
· Responsible for analyzing and documenting business requirements, business workflow, developing file mapping and technical specification and working with business partners/stakeholders to determine details and priority of requirements
· Planned and conducted requirements elicitation meetings with the business to collect functional and non-functional requirements relating to client's Salesforce technology enhancement and initiatives.
· Conducted brainstorming sessions with the development team to actively involve them during the requirements stage level analysis.
· Worked towards preparation of requirements management plan, business and functional requirement documents.
· Created data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding.
· Assisted in designing and creation of training material and conducted internal training sessions for business users on Salesforce technology functionalities.
· Created new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs and components.
· Outlined the organization hierarchy and created profiles, roles accordingly in Salesforce; worked on visibility and security settings around them as required by the business.
· Designed different custom dashboards for various user groups based on their business functionalities and needs.
· Created and deployed several reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
· Designed various types of email templates for auto response to customers.
Minimum Requirements :
• Bachelors/Masters in (Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc)
• Excellent with MS Office products required
Professional Skill Requirements
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent written, listening and oral communication skills
• Logical and efficient, detail oriented and problem solver.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Strong customer service orientation
• Positive attitude & strong work ethic
• Good interpersonal skills in dealing with users, employees, management, and vendors.
• Ability to work in rapid changing environment
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
• Strong consulting skills; ability to collaborate with architects, developers and business units to apply best practices to Salesforce platform solutions
• Demonstrates intellectual curiosity, is a self-starter, embraces continuous improvement, and is execution-oriented
• Ability to clearly explain complex concepts
• Ability to document and communicate Best Practices
CACI International Denver, CO
Job Description : Responsibility : Uses CND tools for continual ...
PlacingIT Richardson, Texas
Job Description : 10+ years’ experience Writing, designing, and ...
Concept Solutions LLC Reston, VA
Job Description : Responsibility : Reviews, evaluates, ...
Rezult Technology Brentwood, TN
Job Description : Responsibility : The performance and optimization of ...
Competent Systems, Inc Atlanta, Georgia
Job Description : Responsibility : Strong communication (verbal and ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.