Inclusion Program Analyst
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloittes Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work youll do As the Inclusion Program Analyst, you will have the opportunity to engage in discussions with the D&I Programs Manager, Chief Inclusion Officer and other senior ITS leaders to understand talent and inclusion priorities. You will work in collaboration with the ITS Chief Inclusion Officer and Inclusion Program Manager to create and distribute information which provides updates on the execution of activities related to the ITS Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) strategy.
- Perform administrative functions and tasks, such as scheduling calls, events, & meetings, maintaining marketing materials and cadence of communications, as well as, coordinating concurrent programs and initiatives for the ITS Diversity & Inclusion programs.
- Handle inclusion databases, team sites, mailboxes and digital interfaces; ensuring appropriate access and version control.
- Build and maintain various project tracking documents, monitor current and relevant points of contact.
- Coordinate acquisition and retention program, including activities, conferences, trainings, networking opportunities, marketing collateral, etc. to ensure ITS Diversity & Inclusion objectives are met.
- Assist the Inclusion Program Manager with facilitating trainings and workshops. Serve as administrator for the training activities with oversight of assessment data reporting where applicable.
- Provide ongoing coordination of programs and events designed to grow the inter-personal, inter-cultural competencies for ITS employees.
- Responsible for developing & updating content and communications for the ITS Diversity & Inclusion website and internal communications; includes leading any interns tasked with these duties.
- Coordination of peer-support and mentoring program, celebrations, and learning & development opportunities with Special Interest Communities.
The team Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloittes success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the worlds largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Technology Management OfficeThe Technology Management Office ensures a smooth, efficient, and fiscally-sound technology operation for ITS. This multi-disciplinary team runs IT as a business by transforming IT finance, reporting project portfolio metrics, quality, deployment, delivery, and adoption, and building the IT workforce of the future.