Oversees the implementation of information strategy and development of information products to ensure operational objectives and other strategic business initiatives are met.62144
- Oversees and or assists project team with creating complex queries, complex technical programming, and complex applications.
- Works with advisers from key functional areas to understand potential project impact on the organization, align project work, and execute activities accordingly
- Presents to internal/external customers, constituents and business partners, strong business as well as systems knowledge and can perform reasonability checks.
- Oversees the analysis, planning, design and development being performed by project team to support accurate maintenance of support systems for business areas.
- Influences change or enhancements to business processes, policies and system infrastructure to improve information quality, availability and access.
- Develops and participates in presentation and consultation to existing and prospective customers, business partners and internal business areas on information services, capabilities and performance results.
- Negotiates resources in peer organizations to meet high priority department objectives.
- Proactively evaluates project activities, builds contingency plans, executes corrective action, and monitors issue resolution to mitigate risks such as scope and/or budget variances
- Manages budget, plans and expenses.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 3-5 years of data interpretation and analysis experience.
- 3-5 years of project management experience.
- 3-5 years of Demonstrated leadership
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience.
General Business - Ensuring Project Discipline, General Business - Turning Data into Information, Leadership - Driving Strategic and Organizational Agility, Technology - Creating Technology Partnerships, Technology - Promoting Emerging Technology, Technology - Selecting and Applying Technology Solutions
General Business - Applying Reasoned Judgment, General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen, General Business - Ensuring Project Discipline, Leadership - Driving Change, Technology - Justifying the Business Case
Information Technology - Computer operations, Information Technology - Quality engineering / assurance, Information Technology - Release & resource management, Information Technology - Testing, Leadership - Lead a major product launch
Database - Microsoft SQL Server, Development Language - Java, QA Tool - Rational RequisitePro
Potential Telework Position:
Percent of Travel Required:
0 - 10%
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Candidate Privacy Information:
Aetna takes our candidate s data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests