INNO4s Information Security Engineer will be focused on engineering Palo Alto Networks (PA) Next Generation Firewall solutions, gathering customer technical requirements, creating evaluation test plans with customers and requires in-depth knowledge of modern Internet security and threats.
Job responsibilities include:
- Lead engineering efforts of PA projects from pre-sales to post implementation support
- Take ownership of advanced proof of concept testing
- Provide engineering, design consultation and best practice guidance for implementing Palo Alto Networks technologies
- Configure and implement PA deployments
- Provide analysis of modern malware and advanced persistent threats (APTs)
- Work with VP of Technology and Director of Information Security Services to create requirements and product features for INNO4 customers
- May require after hours on call maintenance support for PA systems (remote and onsite)
INNO4 is a highly entrepreneurial, high velocity environment. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be self-motivated. Qualified applicants will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent and 5+ years of experience as a firewall or security engineer
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of routers/switches, UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable)
- In-depth knowledge of the modern Internet security threat landscape, including how modern malware and advanced persistent threats function
- Knowledge of technologies for dealing with modern threats (WildFire, Sourcefire, FireEye, etc.)
- Experience that emphasizes L2-L4 Networking (L2 Switching architectures including Spanning Tree, IP routing including OSPF and BGP, L4 Load balancing)
- Experience installing and troubleshooting network infrastructure security products
- Virtualization and SDN experience including design, configuration, and orchestration technology or willingness to learn and lead
- Accredited Configuration Engineer (ACE) and Certified Network Security Engineer (CNSE) or ability to achieve within 6 months of start
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong organizational ability and time management skills
Ideal candidates will have one or more of the following:
- Experience working in the enterprise networking security space
- Self-motivation and the ability to project a positive attitude
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress
- Prior engineering experience with network infrastructure based security appliances including but not limited to:
- SSL/IPSec VPNs
- Security Proxies and Caches
- Practical experience working with routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the PA appliances
This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company. We look forward to having you join our highly motivated and expanding team!
Please send resumes to [email protected] No phone calls, please.
INNO4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All offers of employment are subject to successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screening.