Information Technology Intern
Middlesex Savings Bank – Westborough, MA
Overview Provides the technical assistance necessary to maintain and support the Banks Desktop infrastructure to include workstations, printers, operating system software, applications and associated systems in conformance with Bank policies, procedures and objectives. Responsibilities Performs any functions, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to customers and co-workers.
- Provides 1st level Help Desk support to the end user community via phone, email or in person.
- Identify, define and accurately document all detected/reported problems and activities using the Banks ticketing system.
- Diagnose and repair hardware and software problems
- Diagnose and repair printer problems.
- Provide pro-active workstation performance tune-up: (file clean up, disk defrag, log review, etc.)
- Perform Branch based equipment diagnosis and repair.
- Ability and willingness to be trained on Bank specific technology systems.
- Refers sales opportunities to other departments or bank affiliates in support of establishedmobjectives.
- Performs related and unrelated duties as may be required.
Requirements High School diploma required. Knowledge and experience typically gained through attendance in a formal Information Technology training course. Must have a valid drivers license. Travel to Banks sites may be required. Ability to lift and move 50 pounds.
Middlesex Savings Bank is an EO/AA Employer: Min/Fem/Vet/Disabled
Search Firm Representatives, Please Read Carefully: Middlesex Savings Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for this or any employment opportunity.