Infrastructure/Cloud Security Architect
Deloitte – Tampa, FL
CLOUD SECURITY ARCHITECT (Manager) Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte s Advisory Infrastructure Security practice and become a member of the largest group of Cyber Risk individuals worldwide. Work youll do As a Core Infrastructure Security Architect, you will be at the front lines with our clients supporting them with their Cyber Risk needs. The Core Infrastructure Security architect will leverage broad technical knowledge of security principles and technologies to help clients secure their critical information. Youll work with Information Technology teams to design and deploy security architectures to address client priorities, regulations and requirements across the client infrastructure. Youll be:
- Leading the Security Design and Architecture on client engagements.
- Conducting security analysis of prospective clients environments based on Deloittes Cyber Risk Framework.
- Performing Security Assessments of environments using industry standard frameworks such as ISO, CSA-CSM and NIST.
- Executing on security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle assess, design, and implementation.
- Securing the integration of multiple environments (both IT and OT) across on-premise, multi-cloud, and hybrid architectures
- Designing and developing security policies, standards and procedures e.g. firewall management, SSL/IPSec, security incident and event management (SIEM), data protection (DLP, encryption), user account management (SSO, SAML), and password/key management.
- Develop Whitepapers / Point of Views (PoV) and other technical eminence materials.
- Developing plans and blueprints for leveraging the latest security technologies and practices
The team Deloitte Advisory s Core Infrastructure Security team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisorys Cyber Risk Services practice.