What you will doUnder general supervision, coordinates customer Inspection requests, from initiation to inspection completion, and maximizing technical resource productivity and profitability by efficiently scheduling and dispatching Technicians. Partners effectively with the Inspection Team Manager to ensure technical inspection work is completed in a reasonable timeframe and to the customers expectations. Analyzes and assesses technical team performance and makes adjustments as needed to enhance customer satisfaction in a cost effective manner.
How you will do it
- Receives customer requests for unscheduled or scheduled inspection. Determines customer needs and matches appropriate Technician.
- Communicates the action plan and services to be provided directly to the customer.
- Ensures work has been performed to the customers expectations and performs follow-up with the customer, as needed. Answers any customer inquiries and resolves or escalates customer issues, as appropriate.
- Upon completion, reconciles all inspection requests daily.
- Coordinates labor scheduling to align technician to the appropriate customer and service need. Ensures Technicians are provided daily schedules. Maintains consistent communication with assigned Technicians. Follows up on activities to ensure completion in an established timeframe.
- Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with customers and subcontractors.
- Participates in business review meetings.
- Other duties and administrative activities as assigned.
Qualifications What we look forRequiredAssociates degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required, plus a minimum of five years of service industry experience managing service operations and/or service scheduling.Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently and demonstrate solid organizational and attention to detail skills. Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients. Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence. Able to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals. Experience and/or basic project accounting or costing principles is desired. Able to influence diverse teams to accomplish tasks/goals.
What else youll getSupportive team environment, flexible schedule, mobile device, laptop, company vehicle. Add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package that starts on day 1, which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off and career growth opportunities.
Who we areJohnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou
Job Field Operations
Primary LocationUS-CA-Santa Fe Springs
Organization Bldg Technologies & Solutions