Job ID : 27107
Location : Colorado Springs, CO
Company Name : Trinity Envision Business Services LLC
Job Type : Parttime, Contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $13 - $17 per hour
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : E-learning
Benefits : No benefits are available
Job Description :
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the existing and future needs of PBT and develop training materials (eLearning, instructor-led materials, etc.; synchronous and asynchronous) that meet these needs
- As required, discuss project needs with existing SDC teams, project managers, and business partners.
- Work to create detailed design documents for all workflows, work break down schedules, detailed functionality requirements based on the content outlines provided by the Regional Training Representative teams, and high-level business and technical requirement documents.
- Use existing training material templates as provided by the Design and Development team to complete all PBT training materials product development
- Design and develop training using Articulate Storyline 360, Articulate RISE, Camtasia, Snag-It, Audacity, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Adobe InDesign, audio recording equipment, and other provided software/hardware/equipment.
- Write script and record narration all eLearning and video materials
- Test all training product in SCORM Cloud
- Work with LMS team to upload content to appropriate web platforms
- Work with Evaluation team to ensure evaluation data meets the needs of the SDC and meets the needs of the training
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of training and its applications.
- Work with Cornerstone (LMS) components for reporting services.
- Complete all PBT deliverables within scope, on time, and within quality expectations
- Provide weekly project status and updates
- Up to two years of experience professionally developing online training (eLearning) using various methods to engage adult learners.
- Specified experience developing eLearning training in software like Articulate Storyline 360, Captivate, etc.
- Experience developing online courses using Articulate Storyline 360 and its applications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred
- Professional experience working directly with Public Assistance Programs in the aspects of training and/or eligibility
- More than 2 years online (eLearning) course development experience
- At least 1-year developing InfoGraphics
- At least 1 year working with multi-media software applications
- Experience developing software training for adult learners
- Experience in developing instructor-led training for adult learners
- Experience using Audacity and/or Camtasia (or other audio/visual software)
- Experience in Graphic Design
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Suite.
- Familiarity using Adobe InDesign.