Job Id : 1118
Jobtitle : Instructional Designer
Location : Summit, New Jersey
Company Name : US Tech Solutions
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $80,000 - $90,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-01
Required Skills : Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Benefits : No benefits are available
Bachelor’s degree required. 5+ years’ experience as an Instructional Designer in a healthcare or pharmaceutical environment preferred. Experience with e-Learning authoring tools a must. Knowledge of Articulate 360 (Storyline) a must. Knowledge of REMS processes and user experience design a plus This position designs and develops training materials, edits, and maintains all training content for all U.S. REMS functional roles.
• Create and maintain training materials for Trainers for all U.S. REMS departmental roles
• In conjunction with subject matter experts, develop departmental training topics
• Continually update all U.S. REMS content and training materials to include all technology and procedural changes as they occur
• Maintain content in the performance support tool.
• Assist with development of all departmental presentations and handouts and circulate through the official approval process prior to deployment to the staff
• Introduce innovative delivery methods of training, track success upon implementation, and provide metrics to management
• Develop instructor-led course activities and reinforcement games
• Create internal training notifications when requested and circulate among appropriate management teams prior to delivery to staff
• Assist Training Team with the creation of sample data for upcoming training classes when necessary
• Measure effectiveness of training by:
o Communicating with the Training Team, and Customer Care management teams on a regular basis o Tracking items that are most difficult to cover and time consuming and proposing solutions to make the training more efficient and effective o Sending out surveys to U.S. REMS staff to better understand most desirable delivery methods and propose solutions for additional training methods to be considered
• Assist with maintenance of departmental document control system for new documents and revisions
• Deploy training modules through LMS and track completion to ensure applicable staff members are up to date
• Other tasks as assigned
• Vet out new and improved eLearning opportunities for U.S. REMS and offer possible solutions based on research; consult with external *** departments to understand what systems work best for them and propose viable options for U.S. REMS
• Understand best training practices, discuss with Training Manager and implement upon approval
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
User Experience (UX)
User Interface Design
Techorbitinc Dallas, TX
Job Description : Responsible for defining adequate test coverage including functional, ...
3A SOFT INC Albany, NY
Skills required: At least 80 months as the lead tester At least 80 months working with ...
Forsys Inc Chicago, IL
Job Description: The primary area of responsibility is of quality acceptance testing and ...
IKCON TECHNOLOGIES INC Nashville, TN
JOB DESCRIPTION: Management and support of VMWare environments. Windows and Linux (RHEL) ...
kpg99 inc Charlotte, NC
Required Skills: Configure, implement, and tune solutions to meet business and technical ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.