Overview What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us. Responsibilities
- Reviews and evaluates incoming intelligence reports and information, collection plans, and programs;
- Develops and projects data, draws conclusions, and estimates probabilities based upon knowledge of current and past intelligence situations, and an understanding of the significance of conditions and trends;
- Provides specialized intelligence and threat analysis and production support;
- Accesses and performs research on designated automated intelligence databases for the purpose of identifying information of interest to the customer, downloading the identified information to an appropriate medium, and editing the information into format(s) to be specified by the customer;
- Provides intelligence and threat analysis of the information that is tailored to the customer s requirements;
- Develops information and technical support documents, summaries, reports, presentations and other designated products in support of the customer s information and technical support requirements;
- Presents briefings to personnel designated by the customer; and
- May provide leadership to lower level employees.
Bachelors Degree and a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience are required
Clearance: Top Secret Additional Requirements
- This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Disclaimer Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at [email protected]
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Student Loan Paydown
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program