We realize that few people will have experiences that run the gamut of what this role requires day-to-day, so we re looking for people with a track record of success of providing insanely great customer experiences.We value diversity and recognize that smart people from a wide range of backgrounds are the key ingredient to building the best products.
- Frontend engineers
- Backend engineers
- Software developer in test
- Mobile developers
- Release operations engineers
- Maintaining a high standard of quality by leading team best practices around testing, code reviews, and design patterns
- Building tools to streamline communication and collaboration on the construction site
- Tackling synchronization and consistency that allows our users to work and edit offline
- Replacing Excel workflows with simple, powerful tools
- Integrating with existing construction software in ways that will remove the tedious from our users daily jobs and let them focus on building incredible building on time and on budget!
- Working at PlanGrid means that you will be supported doing really great work, using technologies you like, alongside peers that you respect. Youll be doing it on a product that delights users and has had exponential revenue growth from the day it launched. If that sounds like the environment for you, wed love for you to build and grow with us
- A preference for quality over quantity: You understand the technology, build the appropriate solution to get the job done, and appreciate a team that holds each other to a high standard
- Ownership and pride over everything you ship: You d never call code released until you re confident it provides real value
- Deep customer empathy: You recognize the value in solving real customer problems and strive to use the best conceptual models to frame the problem
- A love of building elegant, maintainable code: Abstracting and refactoring should be a passion, not a chore
- Team players: You recognize that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts, appreciate collaboration, and do your part to make the larger team win
- Pragmatism: You consider the many tradeoffs (business, technical, UX, speed, accuracy, complexity) inherent in every decision
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world. #LI-DNI
At Autodesk, we re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.