1. Owns the design and development of software fixes, enhancements, components, and/or new software systems and applications.
2. Designs specific components or frameworks for assigned projects, developing specifications for each.
3. Executes assigned component level software development projects and major fixes using new or existing technologies.
4. Develops technical solutions that meet specifications and that impact future developments.
5. Participates in setting the architectural direction for software development projects, in conjunction with other teams.
6. Leads programming, testing and debugging of applications or fixes to existing applications.
7. Creates protocols, documentation and tools for installation and maintenance.
8. Able to code against entire technology stack and lead end-to-end troubleshooting.
9. Reviews or troubleshoots and performs testing.
10. Serves as a high-level technical resource and “go-to” person for less experienced developers, providing technical guidance and oversight.
11. Leads team members in problem analysis and issue resolution.
12. Recommends improvements to processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of the team.
Globant Orlando, FL
NLB Orlando, FL
Crossroads Technologies Orlando, FL
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority Orlando, FL
Kidsville Pediatrics Orlando, FL