Job Id : 580
Jobtitle : IOS App Developer / IOS Mobile Developer
Location : Orlando, FL
Company Name : Ksquare Inc.
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50,000 - $70,000 PER YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-01
Required Skills : Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Benefits : No benefits are available
1. Owns the design and development of software fixes, enhancements, components, and/or new software systems and applications.
2. Designs specific components or frameworks for assigned projects, developing specifications for each.
3. Executes assigned component level software development projects and major fixes using new or existing technologies.
4. Develops technical solutions that meet specifications and that impact future developments.
5. Participates in setting the architectural direction for software development projects, in conjunction with other teams.
6. Leads programming, testing and debugging of applications or fixes to existing applications.
7. Creates protocols, documentation and tools for installation and maintenance.
8. Able to code against entire technology stack and lead end-to-end troubleshooting.
9. Reviews or troubleshoots and performs testing.
10. Serves as a high-level technical resource and “go-to” person for less experienced developers, providing technical guidance and oversight.
11. Leads team members in problem analysis and issue resolution.
12. Recommends improvements to processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of the team.
Sunpower Austin, TX
Job Description : Requirements: B.S. degree in Engineering, Computer ...
Access Staffing New York, New York
Job Description : The Network Engineer has accountability for researching, ...
CACI International Pensacola, FL
Job Description Responsibility : Design, evaluation, and architecture ...
PangeaTwo Birmingham, Alabama
Job Description : Duties Responsible for developing, enhancing, and maintaining both...
Daxko Birmingham, AL
Job Description : Responsibilities : Ownership of DBA tasks for our ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.