Job Id : 947
Jobtitle : Ios Developer
Location : Atlanta, GA
Company Name : AppZoro Technologies
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50,000 - $70,000 PER YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-01
Required Skills : Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Benefits : No benefits are available
1. Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
3. Mentor & manage junior developers.
4. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
5. Work on bug fixing excellent debugging skills and improving application performance.
6. Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
1. 1.5+ years experience in developing iOS applications.
2. Strong C++/Objective C experience.
3. A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
4. Experience submitting an application to iTunes with previously approved products in iTunes App Store.
5. Experience using version control repositories like GIT.
6. Comfortable with agile/scrum development process and code reviews.
7. Exposure to restful services, soap based web services, lightweight information.
8. Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
9. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
10. Exposure to performance, security and user experience Desirable.
11. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
12. Self-motivated and able to work independently and with remote teams.
13. Good team member, commitment to quality.
Inherent Technologies San Antonio, TX
Position: IOS developer with swift AON exp
Elajika Inc Bellevue, Greater Seattle Area, WA,
Responsibilities: Define and implement robust app
Elajika Inc Houston, TX
ONLINE TEST AND 2 SKYPE ROUND.
Jobrino New York, NY
Wanting to work for an amazing company? You have come to the proper spot since we're using
absolute Oklahoma City, OK
Hands-on Objective C and Swift Experience in the MVVM, MVC, MVP for client-side implementation
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.