Job ID : 27541
Location : Illinois City, IL
Company Name : Vst Consulting
Job Type : Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $65,000 - $75,000 per year
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : Agile, Scrum Master
Benefits : No benefits are available
• 8+ years of experience in the IT Industry as a Business Analyst
• Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development
• Should be able to drive workshops with C-Level & VP-Level to ideate and identify the Use cases to solve the business problems.
• Able to understand the business problems and translate them as business and functional requirements.
• Identifies scope changes from the original plan or agreement and escalates to the management team.
• Works directly with the Technical team and ensures project success. business users and engagement sponsors.
• Should have exposure to Agile methodology and executing projects using Scrum & Sprint planning
• Good understanding and exposure to Scrum Master and Product owner responsibilities
• Should be able to act as proxy product owner for Business, manage the backlog and prioritize them discussing with Business stakeholders.
• Knowledge working with Jira for Product backlog management, prioritization, planning & tracking the stories (use cases).
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.