IT Project Manager â Investment Management
Job Id : 4067
Jobtitle : IT Project Manager â Investment Management
Location : Morristown, NJ
Company Name : Analytic Recruiting Inc.
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $65,000 - $95,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-08-16
Required Skills : Strong Communication And Leadership Skills
Benefits : No benefits are available
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline.
- Significant experience and understanding of equities financial data and equity investment applications.
- Five years in a technical leadership role
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Project Management,
- Equities Investment management
Information Technology (IT) Project Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Information Technology (IT) Project Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Technical Management,
- Technical Understanding,
- Analyzing Information ,
- Informing Others,
- Problem Solving,
- Data Center Management,
- Developing Budgets,
- Strategic Planning,
- Quality Management
Equity Investment Management firm seeks a Project Manager to head up several IT development projects related to investment research, trading, and operations. Will be responsible analysis, development and main liaison to LOB managers. Will also manage relationships with data providers.