Job Description Our client is a Healthcare researcher currently seeking an individual responsible for the research, evaluation, recommendation and administration of systems and procedures to ensure the protection of information processed, stored or transmitted.
The Senior/Career level is responsible for the research, evaluation, recommendation and administration of systems and procedures to ensure the protection of information processed, stored or transmitted. Identifies security risks and exposures, determines the causes of complex security violations at the highest technical level and suggests procedures to halt future incidents. Provides assistance to system users relative to information systems security matters. Typically requires four to five years of related experience.
Manage day-to-day security flaw and vulnerability remediation efforts, as determined by internal and external scans, and coordinate resolutions with several disparate IT and software focused teams. This role will also serve as a coach to other teams on how to build in security to avoid costly remediation efforts later on. Drive initiatives, processes, and awareness to improve overall security readiness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work within the defined Pharmacy OneSource Agile development methodology
* Plan, facilitate, and coordinate remediation efforts for annual penetration testing
* Plan, facilitate, and coordinate remediation efforts for identified SAST and OSS flaws
* Institute controls to support SOC2 and CMMI goals
* Lead and monitor daily tasks for security team members
* Participate in and represent Pharmacy OneSource at WK level conferences and meetings
* Coordinate, schedule, and prioritize security remediations within the existing team workflows
* Investigate problem areas within the applications and implement the appropriate security fixes
* Supports and develops fellow software engineers by providing security advice, coaching and educational opportunities
* Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts
Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education: Bachelor of Science or equivalent
Experience: 5+ years of development experience or equivalent
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications Required:
* Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Principles
* Strong understanding of the software development process, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, and deployment management
Occasional travel might be required, probably no more than once a quarter
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. Job Requirements IT Security, vulnerability, flaws
ANiU Salon Madison, WI
Forward Service Madison, WI
Josh Lavik and Associates at Keller Williams Realty Monona, WI
Madison Optometric Center,LLC Madison, WI
ANiU Salon Middleton, WI