Job Description Our client is currently seeking a IT Support Specialist in Seattle, WA, on a 6+ month contract engagement. This would be on a direct W2, please disregard any C2C candidates.
Support internal users on all issues related to OS platforms, Google applications, and network issues. Initial triage, debugging and resolution, testing various user applications as required. Assist with basic hardware support (workstations, laptops, mobile devices, monitors). Implementing security measures as required.
Basic troubleshooting of Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS, Android, iOS, PC hardware installation and configuration. Ability to do basic network troubleshooting.
Outstanding customer service and interaction skills.
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to learn and develop technical skills as required.
- 3 years’ experience with desktop computer support, in a customer facing role.
- Intermediate knowledge of network troubleshooting.
- Intermediate knowledge of troubleshooting operating systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and outstanding customer service skills.
- Experience supporting Linux, Windows, and/or Mac OS systems.
- Experience providing infrastructure solutions in a global enterprise environment.
- Strong understanding of complex IT infrastructure and ability to troubleshoot issues. - Strong customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking, communication.
Gregory R. Kimmich, Technical Recruiter, The Judge Group
700 17th Street, Suite 850, Denver, CO 80202
phone (720) 463-3584 | cell (303) 324-0990 | www.judge.com
people powered business solutions
Kent School District Kent, WA
King County Seattle, WA
SEIU 775 Benefits Group Seattle, WA
Precor Woodinville, WA
Northwest Center SeaTac, WA