Job Id : 613
Jobtitle : IT Technical Architect
Location : Weehawken, NJ
Company Name : Veterans Sourcing Group
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $781 - $70,000 HOUR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-01
Required Skills : Information Technology
Benefits : No benefits are available
Job Description Job Title: Cloud Architect
Location: Weehawken, NJ
Duration: 1 year + Possible extension
We are looking someone who will:
• Serve as a cloud advisor for lines of business demand and requirements in the delivery of Azure infrastructure and technically input to the design and implementation of solutions
• Work closely with lines of business to ensure understanding of their requirements and implement cloud solutions delivered to meet these requirements
• Undertake individual cloud candidate assessment and qualification assignments to gather data to help architects and engineers design new cloud based solutions for lines of business
• Work with LoB to create functional Azure architectures and assist with other project related deliverables as needed
• Gather and track LoB demand as well as attend and present at customer workshops and meetings
• Develop cloud migration and transition roadmaps for the LoB
You'll be working as part of the team and be based out of Weehawken. You must be used to working in a matrix management structure and operating across multiple time zones. The Cloud Business Office is a global function providing services to divisionally aligned IT organizations. Our aim is to unlock the true value of cloud and enable this for our colleagues across the bank.
Your Experience and Skills:
• Well versed in designing and building Azure solutions that include high availability, multi-region and multi-set architectures with cloud enabled service and deployment models including public, private and hybrid
• Establishing Azure best practice in line with the Azure Architecture Framework and Azure Cloud Design Patterns
• A strong understanding of core Azure infrastructure including but not limited to VM, configuration and deployment AAD, Storage Accounts, Load Balancers, Auto Scaling, Resource Groups, Cloud Networking, ARM Templates
• Well organized, a rigorous planner, natural communicator, hands-on, passionate about Cloud and making a positive difference.
• A very good team player able to thrive in an environment where no two days are the same
• Stay calm and keep focused in hectic situations
Avtech Solutions Inc Franklin lakes, NJ
Job Description : Required Skills: Spark, Kafka, NoSQL DB Minimum 10 years of ...
Upstream Global Services Chicago, Illinois
Job Description: Required Preferences: 5+ years of experience in DataStage development ...
Reqroute Inc Atlanta, GA
Job Description: Required Expertise: 8 to 12 years of experience Informatica ...
IT-SCIENT LLC Hartford, CT
Job Description: Execute changes to master data as approved by the business Perform ...
Smaci Inc Nyack, NY
Job Description: 84 Months Experience in a non-operational Healthcare Information Security / ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.