Job ID : 27424
Location : New York, NY
Company Name : Software People
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $30 - $33 per hour
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : Java
Benefits : No benefits are available
Direct Client | WebEx/Skype hire
Job Title: Mid-Level Java Developer
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 48+ months
• Strong knowledge in Java v1.8
• Required hands-on experience in Angular framework
• Required hands-on experience in Spring/Spring boot framework
• Required hands-on experience in Struts framework
• Required hand-on experience in Hibernate ORM framework required
• Required hand-on experience in DB2
• Should have a strong hands-on in writing SQL
• Experience with versioning tools such as Git
• Experience in writing in JUnit
• Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Should be aware of Java coding standards and best practices and should adhere to them at all times.
• Knowledge of JSP tag libs, web services (Soap and Rest) required.
• Knowledge of Jboss BPM (Drools), Birt Reporting preferred.
• Knowledge of Microservices
• Object-oriented programming and design patterns
• Experience with Scrum and the Agile SDLC (Preferred)
CollaboraIT Inc. Falls Church, VA
Qualifications and Skills: Bachelor's degree in Computer
Magnus Technologies California State, CA
About this Job Hi, We are hiring
Inbound-Partners, LLC Chicago, IL
Title: Java Developer, Java, J2EE, Angular, SQL, MS SQL, Front End Contract:
Ibrain Technologies Inc. Denver, CO
Responsibilities: • Design, implement and test back-end solutions
Corevance Inc Florida City, FL
Requirements: • 8+ years of Experience with Web Applications in
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.