Job Id : 851
Jobtitle : Java Developer
Location : Portland, Oregon Area
Company Name : Ascent
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $80,000 - $90,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-01
Required Skills : Information Technology
Benefits : No benefits are available
Title: Java Developer
Location: Portland, OR
Type: Direct Placement
* Code high quality software components that meet engineering team standards
* Troubleshoot issues
* Conduct code reviews, scope and estimate requirements, educate and mentor engineers
* Prioritize and solve problems in a fast paced environment
* Stay current with middleware trends and apply best practices to your code
* 5+ years of experience in J2EE and Java object-oriented programming
* 2+ years of Java SpringBoot Framework experience
* Experience with source control (Git, GitHub Flow)
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in IT, computer science or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 2 years of directly related work experience in one of these fields (work experience may be used to in place of degree)
* Experience working with distributed teams
* Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* An ongoing thirst for new knowledge and ideas, and a passion for software engineering as a Full Stack Engineer.
* Creative problem-solving, proficient debugging and profiling
* Ability to work full stack
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!
Logging-in Farmington Hills
Participate in design and development of Java and Spring Boot based solutions Perform unit and
Elajika Inc Washington, DC
Position: JAVA Developer
Logging-in Farmington Hills
Responsibilities: Participate in the design and
QData Plano, TX
Design scalable, robust systems and software to automate business processes. Assist in
SID Global Solutions Exton, PA
We have Track: API Development with CICD — Concepts in Continuous Integration and
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.