Job ID : 28380
Location : Remote, OR
Company Name : Workcog
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $60 - $85 per hour
No. of Positions : 5-10
Required Skills : Microservices, Springboot
Benefits : No benefits are available
Role - Java Developer
Implementation - Altimetrik
End client - MasterCard - Remote
Location :- Remote
Assist the core development team in blockchain and distributed systems development.
Your work could include any of the following:
• JSON RPC API development
• React development (Explorer, dashboards, etc.)
• Connecting different modules (Tendermint, API, CLI) to each other, testing, debugging
• Creating and updating documentation (API, CLI, etc.)
What you will bring:
• 5+ years of experience
• Ability to work with JS, React, SQL/MongoDB databases, cryptography and blockchain concepts (e.g. ECDSA, ED25519, signing, hashing, etc.
• 2+ years experience in Go language is a plus
• Knowledge and experience of blockchain development (core or 2nd layer apps) with at least one public blockchain
• Public GitHub account
• Experience working with Tendermint and/or Cosmos, distributed databases, ERC-20 bridge development, and / or smart contract Solidity development is considered a plus
• Familiarity with API specification formats (Open API, Open-RPC) and usage of open-source software to develop API clients is considered a plus
Cerebral Technologies, Inc IRVING,TX
Position – Java Developer Location - Remote (Jersey City, NJ) Duration – 6
OPT Nation Philadelphia, PA
Technical/Functional Skills Java/J2EE ,Solution Design, Spring
Data Aces Sugar Land
Java Developer - Cloud We are looking for a Java Developer, with good understanding of
OPT Nation Little Elm, TX
Full Job Description Position: Junior Java Developer
UPTIK SOLUTIONS INC New York, NY
Hands-on development skills along with architecture/design experience; should not have moved away
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.