Job Id : 1001
Jobtitle : Java Full Stack Developer II
Location : Phoenix, AZ
Company Name : Kryterion Inc
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50,000 - $70,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-01
Required Skills : Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Benefits : No benefits are available
Java Full stack Developer
Java Full stack Developer is a Software Developer II level position and will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development. The candidate should be at ease with both back-end technologies as well as the front-end technologies. The candidate will be a part of the core product development team here at Kryterion. The responsibilities include low level design, development, unit testing among other things as part of the job. The candidate on a day-to-day basis will be interacting closely with the rest of the product development team as well as QA team as part of the scrum team, working together. The candidate will be closely working with the product architect to understand the product requirements before involving in the design and development of any feature involving the front-end or the back-end development.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work with the rest of the product development team on low level design, development, unit testing by following the Kryterion established standard processes for development and by using the development & work management tools used at Kryterion.
· Work closely with the manual and automation testing team members to properly identify the scope of different features, helping the QA team to identify ways and means of testing the feature or an issue thoroughly.
· If needed, pair up with a QA resource and test the feature or issue as part of regular sprints.
· Work with the architect in understanding the change whether its a feature or an enhancement before getting down to the low-level design and implementation.
· Be able to understand how to work with tools like JIRA, GITLAB, Ansible, Jenkins, Confluence which are used as part of day-to-day work.
· Be a part of the scrum team, working closely within the confines of Agile methodology to accomplish the day-to-day tasks.
· Be able to contribute on small or big features or enhancements that come as part of business product backlog or as part of the technical debt identified for the improvement of the core product.
· Be an active part of the DevOps initiative we are trying to adopt within the group thereby not just involving in the development aspect, but also play a role with building and deploying the artifacts in non-prod environment by closely working with the DevOps and Operations team.
· Be proficient at the database concepts and very comfortable at creating and running simple to complex SQL that will help in any regular problem solving or even the development effort that may need a change to the Database schema as needed.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Java and Web based technologies with real time experience in the software projects implementation.
- Proficient in Java, Spring Framework, Spring boot, Spring security, Spring MVC, CSS libraries such as Bootstrap.
- Experience in using ORM tools like Hibernate or Open JPA
- Well versed with test driven development methodology. Be able to pair up with QA team member as part of regular development and testing process during Sprints.
- Strong experience working in an agile development environment.
- Expertise in relational databases (MySQL or MariaDB) with the ability to write any type of queries as part of problem solving and troubleshooting.
· Knowledge of cloud hosting environment like AWS is a plus
· Thorough knowledge of software development processes.
· Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment principles
· Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good written and verbal communication
VST Consulting, Inc Kern, FL
Required Skills and Experience 4 years of professional experience in software development 4 ...
VST Consulting, Inc Jersey City, NJ
Required Skills : At least 1-5 Years of experience in ETL and Data warehouse Testing ...
VST Consulting, Inc Dallas, TX
Required Qualifications: With 6+ Years of Exp and In-depth knowledge of business processes, ...
Donato Technologies Inc Irving, TX
Job Description Senior Software Developer with our Application Security Identity and Access ...
Donato Technologies Inc Jersey City, NJ
Job Description: The Senior DevOps Tools Architect is a leader with hands-on technical, ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.