Job ID : 27785
Location : Plano, TX
Company Name : LanceSoft Inc
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $55 - $60 per hour
No. of Positions : 5-10
Benefits : No benefits are available
· Candidate should be able to design, develop and implement complex solutions based on Java technology and related frameworks.
· Candidate should be able to assist in the system integration of components.
· Candidate should be to translate applications requirements into web-based solutions using the recommended frameworks and technology.
· Should be able to integrate the components using Web Services, EJB, REST SOAP and other techniques.
· At least 3 years of experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
· Experience in Java/J2EE, REST web services, JPA and unit testing code coverage.
· Extensive experience in Framework such as spring, Hibernate.
· Experience in building back-end application code that interfaces with other systems, services and APIs/RESTful APIs.
· Knowledge in developing shell scripting.
· Knowledge in application server such as JBOSS/Tomcat.
· Experience in build and integration tools such as Maven and Jenkins etc. and source control tools like Git.
· Experience writing business rules and business logic.
· Must have knowledge in building applications with concurrency.
· Must have knowledge of Spring Component and Spring Framework.
· Experience in Child Support programs, Integrated Eligibility and/or Health & Human Services domain.
· Experience working in cloud platforms and services such as Amazon Web Services, DevOps and containerized cloud environments is preferred.
· Experience with code reviews and continuous test-driven development.
Techgene Solutions LLC Texas
Role : Java Full stack Developers Location: Remote until
Dexter Systems Inc Reston, VA
Position: Java Full stack Developer Location: Atlanta, GA
Kanap Systems LLC Texas
7+ years of full stack Java development experience, including hands-on experience in
Kanap Systems LLC USA
7+ years of full stack Java development experience, including hands on experience in
SConcept Carrollton, TX
Software Concepts Consulting was established in 2008. With our
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.