Job ID : 29681
Location : Dallas, TX
Company Name : 3S Business Corporation
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $65 - $70 per hour
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : Angular And AWS
Benefits : No benefits are available
Role: Java Full Stack Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Need candidates with good hands on experience in Angular and AWS.
· 9+ years solid software design and engineering skills
· Analyze internal user needs and work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
· Design and develop applications using enterprise Java technology stack and object-oriented methodologies. Use emerging and traditional technologies such as Java, J2EE, Design Patterns, TDD, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Config Server, Spring Cloud Stream, Microservices, RESTful services, JSON, XML, HTML/HTML5, CSS, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Jenkins, Maven and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure
· Create Proof of Concepts, models, flowcharts and develop code for complex technology problems. Understand the big picture and conceptualize complex technology options and solutions
· Design and implement Microservices architecture to support smaller, independent, and loosely coupled modules architecture
· Work on everything from associate-facing web and mobile applications using cutting-edge open source frameworks, to highly-available RESTful services, to back-end Java based systems using the hottest techniques in Software Engineering. Work with messaging tools such as Kafka, AWS SQS
· Own the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of solutions. Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
· Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios. Continuously improve software engineering practices
· Collaborate with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and integration
· Work on CICD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery) using modern DevOps tools and workflows such as Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Sourcetree
· Monitor system performance trends using modern tools like Dynatrace and identify potential issues. Perform application testing, validation, and documentation. Use JUnit for unit testing. Suggest opportunities for improvement
Primary Skill Set
Backend – Java 1.8, Spring, Spring Boot, micro services, Rest API and AWS
Eclipse, SVN, GIT, JIRA, Visio, Jenkins, ANT, Maven
Building CI/CD pipelines
Should have experience working with agile methodology
Communication should be good.
Good to Have
Awareness / some experience with DevOps
Roles and Responsibilities
Highlight priority issues to the stakeholders
Gain complete product knowledge of the existing application and should be able to rebuild the applications.
Unit test the code and ensure to deliver code with high quality.
Atechstar Granite state
Responsibilities: Good design expertise in developing sequence
LinkWell Solutions Inc Dallas,TX
Responsibilities Strong hands-on experience with Java; full stack development Designs, codes,
SparkzIT United States
Main responsibilities Collaborate with Product Managers,
First Soft Solutions MONMOUTH JUNCTION
Java Full Stack Developer First Soft Solutions – Dayton
Kanap Systems LLC Texas City, TX
Position : Java Full stack Developer Location: Austin, TX
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.