Job Id : 746
Jobtitle : Java Solution Designer
Location : Pleasanton , CA
Company Name : Apex Systems
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50,000 - $70,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-01
Required Skills : Design, Information Technology
Benefits : No benefits are available
Java Solution Designer
***Must be able to work on Apex System's direct W2 contract (no third parties, please)
TO APPLY, Please email [email protected] with your resume. Your resume must show:
• Expertise in ePrescribing using NCPDP SCRIPT standards (example 10.6 and newer SCRIPT versions)
• Develops requirements for complex system integrations by partnering with stake holders, vendors, appropriate IT teams (for example Application Delivery, Architecture)
• Understand and document As-Is and To-Be status for interfaces
• Define the interface mapping and design specifications for complex requirements and deliver solutions for phased deployment
• Define the impact of requirements on upstream and downstream solution components
• Collaborate with regional groups to guide, gather and confirm regional configurations needs to meet business work flows
• Experience working closely with various teams in developing a good deployment and rollout strategy
• Able to identify Issues and Risks in a timely manner and escalated
• Experience designing solutions using Agile and Scrum and familiar with JIRA and Confluence
• WebServices (SOAP, REST)
• Experience in handling data translations and data mapping in building integrations
• Demonstrate ability to independently develop work products
• Ability to integrate with project team
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Strong communication skills
• Able to produce clear, concise documentation and diagrams.
• Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
• Excellent team player
Location Options: Choose one of the following and work up to 20-30% remote
Lake Oswego, OR
Top Daily Responsibilities:
1. Working sessions with multiple Vendors and internal teams to come up with Interface specifications including message flows
2. Work with Business and IT teams to define requirements and grooming of user stories
3. Designing enterprise application integration with or without middleware
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
DISH Englewood, CO
Job Description: Seeking a Junior Software Developer who will develop automated test scripts to ...
Simplion Technologies Inc Pleasanton, CA
Job Description: Core expertise lies in managing and leading high-performing global software ...
Simplion Technologies Inc Santa Clara, CA
Job Description: Required Expertise: Strong understanding of computer science ...
Iconvergence Solutions Kirkland, WA
Responsibilities: Define and develop the technical specifications, functional requirements, ...
Iconvergence Solutions Bellevue, WA
Job Description : Required Skills: SDETs (Java/Selenium) CI/CD Financial domain ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.