• 7+ years of experience performing data integration.
o Some experience on Informatica or Pentaho platform preferred.
• 6+ years’ experience of Java development.
o Core Java (1.7+), Spring Framework (batch, integration), Spring Boot Framework a MUST.
• 2+ years’ experience on SQL stored procedures, data mining and analysis (Oracle, Sybase or DB2).
• Experience implementing MDM systems, TIBCO EBX MDM experience desirable.
• Financial Industry experience preferred.
o Reference data background (Client or Security or Pricing).
• Client facing or consulting experience a MUST.
• Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
• Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
• Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
• Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
• Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
• Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
• Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
• Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
US Department of Homeland Security New York, NY
Upper East Dental New York, NY
Purpose New York, NY
NJOY New York, NY
Columbia University New York, NY