PLEASE NOTE THE SPECIAL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
JD Edwards Business Analyst - Manufacturing
Location: Morgantown, PA
Morgan Corporation is the largest manufacturer of medium duty freight and refrigerated van and truck bodies in North America. Founded in 1952, as a small welding shop in Morgantown, Pennsylvania, on the site where Conestoga wagons were manufactured through the late 1800s, we have experienced tremendous growth and continue to look for additional expansion opportunities around the world. With a total of fourteen manufacturing and five service facilities strategically located across the U.S. and Canada, Morgan is able to provide the quality, service, and prompt delivery our customers expect.
A subsidiary of J.B. Poindexter, a privately held diversified manufacturing company, Morgan Corporation offers a vast variety of career opportunities, internally as well as within the J.B. Poindexter family of companies. We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability plans, 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We pride ourselves in team member development, performance, recognition, and a culture of diversity and respect. Whether you are taking the next step of your career or just beginning, joining Morgans winning team means being part of a great home away from home. You will be challenged. You will be proud.
Morgan Corporation is beginning their implementation of JD Edwards (JDE) EnterpriseOne 9.2 and is expanding their team by creating a new JDE Manufacturing Business Analyst position. This will be a permanent position and will play a leading role as the Morgan Corporation JDE planning and manufacturing expert resource.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Be a driving force and expert knowledge resource for planning and manufacturing to the business and to the implementation team.
2. Provide manufacturing functional support to all phases of the project, especially for process design, configuration and setup, testing and validation, training.
3. Provide support to internal resources and to external resources and consultants assigned to the implementation project.
4. Participate as required in the analysis of business requirements and the development of required documents and specifications.
5. Develop and recommend workable JDE solutions as required.
6. Participate in the monitoring and maintenance of the integrity of the JDE system.
7. Maintain a high level of understanding of business needs, JD Edwards functionality, and our JDE solution in order to provide strategic direction in support of overall business, company and corporate objectives.
8. Develop and nurture consensus and working relationships with all team members; engender a positive, collaborative work environment for the team.
1. Minimum 5 years of experience configuring, setting up, and implementing Oracle - JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (E1) manufacturing (preferably version 9.2).
2. Expert knowledge of JDE planning and manufacturing, deep knowledge of all JDE modules that impact or are integrated to manufacturing.
3. Strong ERP plant operations business process knowledge including PDM, ECR, planning (DRP, MPS, MRP), scheduling, capacity, warehousing, inventory, work orders, quality, shop floor, data collection, labeling, pick/pack/ship, logistics, transportation, intra- and inter- company processing, maintenance, manufacturing accounting and variance reporting, financial integration.
4. Understand JDE integration methodology with ability to troubleshoot issues as they arise.
5. At least one full implementation experience with multiple site configuration.
6. Bachelors Degree in IT/IS, Project Management, Business or Engineering.
7. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
8. Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills; customer focused and a team player.
9. Ability to present ideas in business friendly and user friendly language; demonstrated aptitude for working with, supporting, and communicating with users.
10. Ability to travel up to 30%.
1. Familiarity with DB2 and ability to prepare SQL statements.
2. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and Project.
3. Strong understanding of JDE cost accounting.
4. Ability to deal with highly technical and complex projects.
5. A background in lean manufacturing and an understanding of the lean toolsets and processes that drive efficiency and profitability.
6. Experience with ReportsNow reporting tool.
7. Experience with UPK.
8. Familiarity with configured products implementations and tools, especially ConfigureOne.
9. Familiarity with advanced planning & scheduling tools, especially Asprova.
10. Familiarity with HCM tools and labor tracking and integration, especially Ceridian.
11. Familiarity with a variety of technology solutions.
12. APICS certified or equivalent experience.
13. JD Edwards Certified or equivalent experience.
Working in an office environment in a seated position a minimum of eight hours per day is required. At times, this job operates in a manufacturing plant environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
SPECIAL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
Click the link below to complete the pre-employment assessment (30 minutes or less).
After completing the pre-employment assessment, come back to this job posting and click the Apply Now button to complete our online application where you can also submit a resume.
After completing your online application, your pre-employment assessment results and application/resume will be thoroughly reviewed and you may be contacted for a personal interview.