Jr Project Manager Sharepoint
Job Id : 4146
Jobtitle : Jr Project Manager Sharepoint
Location : Cambridge, MA
Company Name : RANDSTAD
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $60,000 - $110,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-08-16
Required Skills : Excel, And Microsoft Project, Planner, PowerPoint And Jira
Benefits : No benefits are available
qualifications: Required Skills / Knowledge:
- Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Project, planner, PowerPoint and Jira
- Strong organizational, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal and group communication
- Knowledge of basic financials
- Experience working within a project team
- Excellent problem-solving skills very analytically minded
- Ability to stay focused while performing heads-down work
- Self-starting with a strong work ethic
- Able to manage time effectively
- Excellent team attitude
- Professional demeanor-
- Desire to work in corporate environment and develop consulting skills
- Ability to handle multiple and various tasks independently and simultaneously
- Ability to coordinate dependencies across expectations
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Project management coordination skills, including documentation
- 2-5 years project management or project coordination experience
- 2- 5 years technology work experience
- 2+ years working with cross functional teams
- 2+ years working in SharePoint
Prepare status reports, issue logs and progress reports
- Provide visibility of project progress, identify and manage project risks and related action plans
- Review, prioritize and facilitate inbound change requests
- Coordinate change management and complete post-mortem analysis of change efforts to identify inefficiencies and areas for improvement
- Assist Sr. Project Manager on various projects to complete tasks and drive specific project work-streams
Major Responsibilities :
- Facilitate the definition of project goals and tasks
- Develops and or maintains project plans including project objectives, deliverables, timelines, and statuses
- Coordinating the documentation of requirements, request and communication to stakeholders
- Document and communicate meeting minutes, action items/issues, risks and key decisions.
- Coordinates activities of project team members to ensure goals or objectives are accomplished or will meet desired goal
- Obtain prioritize and effort required tasks to meet deliverables and commitments on time.
- Facilitates follow-up on action items, reviews project risks and issues to ensure realistic expectations are set
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.