Job ID : 27928
Location : Columbia, MD
Company Name : ITPathFinder
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $25 - $35 per hour
No. of Positions : 5-10
Required Skills : Application Development Engineer,
Benefits : No benefits are available
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works with various technologies Web Applications, Web API, C#, the .NET environment, Xamarin, and databases
• Participates in new application solutions, development, and modification of the front-end, as well as of the business logic, build Web API/ Web services and Mobile applications
• Provide support, maintains, and improves existing applications
• Build and Support a true DevOps/CICD software delivery model
• Troubleshoots and solves problems as necessary
• Follows source code and project tracking using MS Team Foundation Server or GIT
• Contributes to requirements-gathering, create design specifications, and technical design of applications
• Designs and implements .NET solutions using MVC, Xamarin, C#, and SQL Server
• Adheres to the Company’s architecture principles, design, development, test, implementation, and maintenance standards
• Participates in project status meetings as required and provides project status updates
• Coach and Mentor junior development team members in design, coding, continuous integration, and Agile development methodologies
• Provides technical advice and options to management and provides programming perspective on requirements
• Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
• Experience in the following areas: Application Development with .Net Framework (MVC, Web API, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C# experience, Object Oriented Design principles, relational database skills using SQL Server, and a working knowledge of Windows Server and IIS)
• TSQL Programming experience required
• Ability to handle risk and manage change comfortably
• Strong analytical problem solver with attention to detail
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.