Junior Business Analyst (Contract)
GrowthLink – Miami, FL
This position provides a unique opportunity for a high-performing, analytically-inclined individual to apply and build their skills in a dynamic and entrepreneurial operating environment. The individual will have the opportunity to work across multiple functional areas in the company and interact closely with management.
The Junior Business Analyst works across the different international teams and local technical project managers to deliver projects. Additionally, this role has oversight on implementation plans and business requirement documentation.
- Works closely with Project Manager, Strategists, and Data Engineers to understand, analyze, and document requirements and deliver functional specifications for project delivery.
- Actively participate in the QA process as needed.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts decompose high-level information into details, abstracts up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user request from the underlying true needs.
- Coordinate with project management teams to intake their various technical projects and to assist in developing requirements and for the execution of projects
- Facilitate efficient communication between all project stakeholders, including internal teams and clients
- Track/measure the departments performance on various projects. Participate in process and operational improvements initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
- Working towards a Bachelors degree (preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Information Systems, Business) International Students are welcome to apply (CPT / OPT permit)
- 1 year of experience developing dashboards, and data visualizations in a/multiple BI platform(s) such as Tableau, Power BI or comparable tool is preferred.
- Driven and results-oriented, comfortable working directly with senior leaders, and strong quantitative analytical abilities.
The successful candidate will possess outstanding organization and listening skills, with strong attention to detail. Must possess the ability to perform detail-oriented work, manage multiple competing priorities, be a proactive problem solver, be a critical thinker, and work independently.
Job Type: Contract