*** DO NOT call to inquire about this position! Thank you. ***
Paper Jacket Marketing is looking for a Junior Level Social Media Manager to join our team as we strive to offer a creative and different approach to Creative Marketing. With a crazy passion for result oriented strategies we strive to see our clients grow and succeed as they market more effectively. One of the ways that we firmly believe contributes to success is to simply NOT BE BORING! Seriously we love engagement!
As a key player on our team your job will be to assist clients with their social media accounts, ad management, and email strategies. By focusing on growth through digital marketing your role will be to build our clients following, engagement, and sales. It will be your job to create content with the Paper Jacket team and then distribute that content within our clients social community.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Social Media
- Work within Sprout Social to manage content and measure effectiveness for our clients through Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Operate within Facebook advertising to build campaigns that inspire positive results
- Creating graphics and content
- Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Develop campaigns to further our clients reach, direct traffic, and increase accessibility * Collaborate and strategize to generate content for our clients and Paper Jacket
- Reaching out to clients to provide exceptional care by making sure that they are satisfied with our work and that we are delivering what they request
KEY ASPECTS THAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
- Proficient and knowledgeable with common Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Has a working knowledge of Facebook Ad management.
- The ability to learn new tools quickly and produce results.
- The aptitude to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- The ability to build and maintain lasting professional relationships with clients and amongst our team.
- Outgoing and comfortable talking with people on the phone, through email, through text, and online.
- Managing social media campaigns and day-to-day activities; duties include producing engaging photos and content for posts, scheduling posts, audience building, running social media advertising campaigns, managing comments/messages/mentions across multiple channels, interacting with clients, sharing relevant content to increase traffic and engagement.
- Not a Designer, per se, but have enough of an eye to know good vs. bad and occasionally create content that would require some design skills.
THIS MIGHT BE THE JOB FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Have 1+ years of experience with social media management(i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.).
- Are able to maintain a healthy balance between creativity and urgency
- Thrive while managing many streams of work and deadlines
- Are organized, but able to adapt to and work within different team processes
- Are a strong communicator and feel comfortable building cross-functional relationships
- Take a proactive approach to project management that welcomes both casual communication and efficient processes
- Are a curious, fast learner who isnt intimidated by new technology or trends
- Are a team player and believe in working as part of a team to achieve goals/results
- Proficient copywriting skills that include creative copy and light ghostwriting (aka speaking in the voice and character of different clients). Good grammar and spelling is expected.
- Has an updated iPhone or android made within the last 2 years
- This is currently a part time job that is expected to grow into a full time job. This will include a minimum of 15 hours and up to 25 hours a week, plus additional hours as projects arise.
- There will be a minimum of two office work days required at our location in Downtown Tampa with a minimum of 5 hours per office day. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm.
- Any requested time off will need at least two weeks advance notice submitted for approval. You will be accountable for logging and reporting the hours worked.
***DO NOT call to inquire about this position! Thank you.***
Note: This is an employment position onlywe are not accepting contract work or agency services.
Job Type: Part-time
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tampa, FL 33602 (Required)