BBQ Experts Wanted!
You are an enthusiastic and creative writer or blogger in the food & BBQ area? You want to get engaged with an innovative and hip startup Company? If you are interested in becoming part of the BBQ revolution and joining our newly established office in New York City as an Online Content Manager, please apply now as
(Junior) Online Content Manager/ Editor / Writer
We are a young, fast growing German startup with the vision to revolutionize the global grill market. We are developing and manufacturing specialty grills enabling grill lovers and culinary enthusiasts to set new grilling benchmarks. Our grills are all made in Germany, combining German engineering and award-winning product design to create a unique grilling experience no frills.
HERES WHAT YOULL DO DAY-TO-DAY
- You will edit and create SEO optimized and US specific posts and content (recipes, BBQ news & trends, product descriptions) for our US website (www.ottogrills.com), our Social Media Channels (Facebook, Instagram etc.) and our US newsletter
- You will take responsibility in tracking the success of our US company blog and developing a plan for identifying and bolstering the most popular content (e.g.. new and interesting recipes) as well as increasing engagement and traffic
- You will develop concepts for executing photo- and video shoots for the content production
- You will keep up with new developments and trends in the field of BBQ trends and innovations
- You will collaborate with the German content team
HERES WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- A great passion for food trends, cooking and most importantly grilling is a must have (please tell us more about that in your motivational letter)
- You successfully completed your studies (in journalism/creative writing/ English would be a plus)
- You have strong creative writing skills
- You already gained practical experiences in editing and SEO
- You provide a very structured way of working
- You have excellent knowledge of English grammar and mechanics (punctuation, capitalization, spelling etc.)
- German language skills not necessary but a plus
HERES WHAT WE OFFER AT OTTO WILDE
- A growing start-up company with a young, dynamic and open-minded team with the headquarter based in Germany and a new office in NYC
- A culture that supports and encourages you to promote your own ideas
- The chance to grow and expand your skills. We are keen to develop our highly and continuously motivated and dedicated employees to the best of our abilities!
- Strong feedback culture and steep learning curve
- Open and enthusiastic colleagues and a flat hierarchy
- The yearly salary will be in a range from 40,000 USD to 45,000 USD according to your work experience
You want to be part of our success story and drive the grill revolution forward with us? Great! Apply now via our short application-tool and tell us more about your food or BBQ passion! Well get back to you as soon as possible!
Please note: Otto Wilde Grills is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We look forward to your application!