As a PHP Developer, you will work on a variety of projects, ranging from internal custom software updates to product development needs for new projects. Role is back end heavy and to succeed, the ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, results focused environment and be able to manage individual projects and parallel development. The right candidate is hungry for growth and learning, detail- and process-oriented, and understands the importance of maintaining high standards for quality/testing. This individual also plays a key role in the construction and maintenance of internal departmental coding standards, best practices and delivers all work accordingly.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Work on clients implementation cycle from beginning to end
• Create scalable solutions for business
• Produce clean code
• Develop integrations with 3rd party vendors
• Develop clients deliverables in a timely manner
• Fix bugs and deliver results to team and clients
• Experience with Apache, MySql, PHP
• Knowledge of XML, JSON, JQuery, BootStrap
• Source Control: Git
• Additional: SOAP, API, Github, AJAX, HTML, CSS
• Self-motivated to meet deadlines while collaborating effectively as part of a larger team
• Strong organizational skills, including the ability to balance multiple projects and manage time efficiently
Benefits of Working for BeSmartee
We work hard, but we maintain a fun and family-like environment filled with social events, birthday celebrations, and free lunch EVERY Friday. Not only do we offer health and dental insurance packages, our benefits include generous holiday schedules and paid vacation time.