Job Title: Knowledge Manager
Work Location: Miami, FL
Position Classification: Full Time
Security Clearance: Active TOP SECRET clearance with SCI Eligibility
Trident Technologies and Consulting - Global, LLC (T2C-Global) is an Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) and Certified Woman Owned Florida Business Enterprise specializing in providing innovative global defense services and solutions. T2C-Global is currently seeking motivated and talented individuals who can offer the knowledge, skills, and experience as a Knowledge Manager for our Miami, FL based customer.
The Knowledge Manager will serve as the administrator and technical point of contact for use of SharePoint and other web-based information sharing tools.
Specific duties include:
- Participate in MARFORSOUTH contingency, crisis and exercise operational planning teams (OPT).
- Review and provide recommendation for SOUTHCOM and Marine Corps taskers (MCATS/DON Tracker, SOUTHCOM Tasker system).
- Assist MARFORSOUTH staff in Marine Corps and SOUTHCOM planning conferences (e.g. Force Synch Conference) by gathering information to facilitate planning.
- Make recommendations to the Commander MARFORSOUTH and his staff on Knowledge Management (KM) actions, policies, and procedures.
- Organize, plan, create, integrate, maintain, and transfer knowledge to enable a more complete situational understanding and facilitate overall decision making.
- Responsible for the analysis of existing business processes, information workflow, and data storage and control procedures to identify opportunities for increased efficiencies and improvements in the sharing of information.
- Administer and maintain the MARFORSOUTHs classified and unclassified SharePoint websites
- Develop SharePoint solutions to extend knowledge management throughout the staff to include designing and developing custom SharePoint applications and Web parts to automate currently manual processes.
- Make recommendations to the MARFORSOUTH G-6 on Information Technology (IT) upgrades required to support improvements in knowledge management and information sharing.
- Assist with the implementation of solutions by analyzing technologies, technical and business processes and/or functions; documenting findings, identifying areas for improvement; and creating recommended specifications to implement better practices.
- Assist in the management of the MARFORSOUTH records management program to include document/information security.
- Train personnel in methods and techniques used in Automated Information Storage and Retrieval systems and implement systems needed for effective management of information.
- Current DoD Active TOP SECRET clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Be knowledgeable of Joint Planning 5-0 (Chapter on Operational Assessment)
- Be knowledgeable of DOD Instruction 5132.14- Assessment, Monitoring, and Evaluation Policy for the Security Cooperation Enterprise.
- The ability to create products and presentations that communicate ideas effectively and concisely
- Working knowledge and understanding of USSOUTHCOM SharePoint preferred
- Working knowledge and understanding of web-based information sharing tools preferred
- Working knowledge and understanding of Global Theater Security Cooperation Information Management System and USSOUTHCOM Theater Engagement Dashboard preferred
- SOUTHCOM AOR experience preferred
- Experience planning at the Combatant Command level preferred
- MARFOR experience preferred
- If offered employment, you will be required to submit to a background investigation.
- Employees performing sensitive requirements must be able to pass a drug test as a condition of employment, and submit to random drug testing throughout the contract performance period as per FAR 252.223-7004, Drug Free Workforce. If your position requires drug testing to successfully meet contractual obligations, this will be a condition of employment
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
T2C-Global is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Web-based information sharing tools: 2 years (Preferred)
- Knowledge Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- SOUTHCOM AOR: 2 years (Preferred)
- Global Theater Security Cooperation Info Management System: 2 years (Preferred)
- USSOUTHCOM Theater Engagement Dashboard: 2 years (Preferred)
- USSOUTHCOM SharePoint: 2 years (Preferred)
- Current DoD Active TOP SECRET clearance with SCI Eligibility (Required)