Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNEs 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityIncs Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accentures clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address todays biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Responsible for the design, development, maintenance and support of all Standard (HIPAA X12 and HL7) EDI and Custom (proprietary) EDI process used in the NHP EDI infrastructure. Analyze, design, develop and maintain robust EDI processes to customize and execute EDI transaction processing for the ANSI HIPAA EDI transaction sets 834, 835, 837, 278, 999, 270/271 and 276/277 for small to large technology based projects and maintain the NHPs EDI infrastructure in Microsoft technology platforms (BizTalk).
- Analyzes business and system requirements, including impact analyses on existing systems, to develop design and systems specifications
- General data mapping of ANSI HIPAA EDI files 834, 835, 837, 278, 999, 270/271 and 276/277, including coding, translation, development, testing and deployment or EDI applications.
- Programming including Visual Studio, ASP.NET, C#, Microsoft BizTalk Server development for HIPAA EDI development.
- Strong BizTalk development including EDI Party configuration, mapping, pipeline components, orchestration, .NET C# tool development experience
- Programming, including writing T-SQL in SQL Server and SSIS packages, which support the Vendor Interfaces.
- Provides data analysis support for NHP business areas in order to assist with the business areas information, reporting and application development needs. Data analysis entails understanding the flow of data and its interdependency among QNXT core modules such as Member Enrollment and Services, Claims Processing, Provider Relations, Clinical Systems and Finance.
- Identifies and resolves problems related to business processes and applications.
- Assists in requirements gathering with end users to clearly define information needs and translate those requirements into specifications for development.
- Tracks and monitors problem tickets to insure timely resolution.
- Communicates status and escalates issues as needed.
- Identifies and resolves problems related to EDI processes and applications.
- Participates in change management, disaster recovery and production support operations.
- Coordinates technical support and software upgrades with in-house staff and outside vendors to ensure NHP applications are performing effectively.
This candidate will be required to be in Boston for a few weeks at the start of this project.
- Bachelors Degree or the equivalent combination of training and experience, plus 3 years of related experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience of BizTalk
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with PL SQL & Informatica
- Minimum of 2 years experience with BizTalk/EDI Implementation with Health Care domain
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to drive/display ownership/proactive behavior
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status.