Job Id : 1167
Jobtitle : Lead Network Architect/Engineer
Location : Hilmar, CA, USA
Company Name : ALOIS LLC
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50,000 - $80,000 PER YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-01
Required Skills : Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Benefits : No benefits are available
Must be able to determine business requirements and provide detailed designs
Hands on Engineer with Knowledge in the following Network Technologies to include Cisco, Extreme Routers, Switches, Cisco/F5Load-Balancers, VPN concentrators, DNS as well as others for all data centers and branches
In-depth understanding and troubleshooting of web based applications, local and geographical load balancing, forward and reverse proxies
Excellent understanding and hands-on knowledge of DNS, web load balancing, URL filtering, content filtering, IP addressing, IP address management, policy development and deployment a must
Strong Knowledge and hands on experience in QOS design and implementation and network zoning is required for this position
Strong Hands on architect/engineering level experience on Cisco Nexus, 6500, 3800, 3900, 3700, 3500 & 2900 is required. Experience with Extreme Network is a great plus.
Strong Cisco Nexus 7K, 9K expertise and virtualization is required for this position
Must have design and deployment experience in MPLS, BGP, EIGRP, STP, Ether Channels, OTV, VPC,VDC, and Cisco ACI and SDWAN
Be able to independently configure and deploy Cisco and Extreme routers, switches, routing
Familiar with project delivery methodologies as related to network infrastructure.
Ability to maintain excellent network documentation using Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Excellent verbal / written communication skills a must
Must be able to support weekend / after-hours network deployments
7 to 10 years of network experience in design, implementation and troubleshooting of Network/Web/DMZ/Internet Infrastructures
BS in Computer Science or any engineering discipline or Information Systems preferred
CCIE, CCNP, certification is a great plus.
1. Describe your experience in designing enterprise network architecture and its implementation and how you contributed to its success. Provide specific examples.
2. Explain your experience and approach in detail for performing Network Risk management. Provide very specific example and findings and remediation steps.
3. Provide specific examples of how you accomplished HA, failover, resilience, reliability, and performance?
4. Provide your experience in networking monitoring and troubleshooting experience along with the tools used to accomplish project goals.
5. Provide your experience along with specific examples of multi-site WAN set up and configuration?
6. Provide key challenges that you faced in the world of the network throughout your year of experience?
7. List your key successes explaining why.
Sunpower Austin, TX
Job Description : Requirements: B.S. degree in Engineering, Computer ...
Access Staffing New York, New York
Job Description : The Network Engineer has accountability for researching, ...
CACI International Pensacola, FL
Job Description Responsibility : Design, evaluation, and architecture ...
PangeaTwo Birmingham, Alabama
Job Description : Duties Responsible for developing, enhancing, and maintaining both...
Daxko Birmingham, AL
Job Description : Responsibilities : Ownership of DBA tasks for our ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.