At Boston Childrens Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. Its in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed Inpatient Services Department and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.
This Learning and Development Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the Learning & Development (L&D) team by assisting with classroom and webinar facilitation, managing classroom training logistics, calendar and inbox management, course evaluation, reporting, as well as communicating training initiatives.
- Assisting in identifying and analyzing learning and development needs of employees across the organization on a regular basis. Assisting end users on training requirements and logistics. Generating reports for all levels of management, as requested.
- Maintaining and supporting organizations Learning Management System (LMS). Managing program offerings and scheduling in the LMS. Maintaining the SharePoint communication platform by including relevant classes and events.
- Marketing available training opportunities to employees and provides necessary information. Organizing training manuals, multimedia visual aids, computer based training modules and other instructional materials. Creating written communication materials to support training - invitations, cancellations, announcements. Conducting and collects class participant survey results.
- Evaluating, recommending and implementing operational changes/enhancements for future programs. Implementing and designing new web based e-learning materials for companys yearly review modules.
- Performing general Human Resources department administrative duties and occasional reception relief as required. Processing invoices and contacting vendors throughout the Human Resources department by using Oracle. Managing and maintaining budgets for the L&D team.
To qualify, you must have:
- High School or GED diploma is required.
- One year of previous work experience.
- Effective training, communication, and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills to resolve problems that require the use of basic scientific, mathematical, or technical principles.
Boston Childrens Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including an affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.
Boston Childrens Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.